IPRO Kylin 5.5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset IPRO Kylin 5.5?
- First of all, you have to turn your IPRO Kylin 5.5 off, so hold down Power Key for a couple of seconds to do that.
- Once your smartphone is completely off, you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 3 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, use Volume Up to navigate to option Recovery Mode and then select it with Volume Down.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the following menu, select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Next you should confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a couple of seconds, data wipe completes, and after that you should select option “reboot system now“.
- Your IPRO Kylin 5.5 will be restarted within a few minutes and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.