IRBIS TZ179 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset IRBIS TZ179?
- In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode shows up.
- Now use Volume keys to select Recovery and press Volume Down.
- Click Volume Up + Power key if the Android Robot shows up.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume keys to choose wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Then select Yes and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode shows up choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! Wait for a short while until the tablet will be ready to use.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.