IRBIS TZ197 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset IRBIS TZ197?
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Boot Mode appears.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume butons and Volume Down to accept it.
- Press Volume Up + Power button when the Android Robot appears.
- Now use Volume buttons to select wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key.
- In this mode choose Yes from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Well done! Your tablet will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.