ITEL A56 Pro LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ITEL A56 Pro LTE?
- In order to perform this operation, your ITEL A56 Pro LTE must be off, so hold down Power Key for a few seconds to make it that way.
- After your phone turns off completely, hold down combination Power Key + Volume Down for a few moments and after screen turns on, release Power Key.
- Keep holding Volume Down till menu pops up, use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset” and then select it with Power Key.
- In the next step, confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes”.
- Wait for data to wipe, and then select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your ITEL A56 Pro LTE will be restarted within a minute and that’s it, well done.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.