ITEL P36 Pro LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ITEL P36 Pro LTE?
- At first, switch off your phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down and Power buttons.
- When the ITEL logo appears let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Then choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select yes.
- Fianlly choose reboot system now with the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.