ITEL S16 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ITEL S16 Pro?
- Firstly, switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button if the ITEL logo pops up.
- Release Volume Down when Recovery Mode shows up.
- In Recovery Mode choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select yes from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole process.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.