ITEL Vision 1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset ITEL Vision 1?
- For this operation you should turn your ITEL Vision 1 off by holding Power Key for about a couple of seconds.
- When your device is completely off, you should hold down combiantion Power Key + Volume Down for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In displayed menu you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, use Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, confirm this operation by selecting “Yes”.
- In a few seconds data wipe completes, and you should select option “reboot system now“.
- After that your ITEL Vision 1 will be restarted in about a minute and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.