IVVI S6 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset IVVI S6?
- To perform Hard Reset operation on your IVVI S6, you have to turn it off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Wait till your smartphone turns off completely, and you should hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After Android robot pops up on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you have to select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Data will be wiped within a few seconds, and you should select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your IVVI S6 will be restarted in about a minute after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.