JINGA Hit Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset JINGA Hit?
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if Boot Mode appears.
- Now use Volume Up to select Recovery and confirm with Volume Down.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that choose yes from the menu and accept it by using the Power button.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.