JXD T8 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset JXD T8?
- If you decided to perform this operation, you have to turn your JXD T8 off, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Once your smartphone is completely turned off, you have to hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- Android robot image will pop up on screen, and you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you should select option “wipe data/factory reset“, using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- In the next step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- After data wipe completes, you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- Your JXD T8 will be restarted in about a minute or so, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.