JXD T9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset JXD T9?
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your JXD T9, you should turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- After your device turns off, you should proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- When you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- Next you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” in order to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a couple of seconds till data wipe completes, and after that you should select option “reboot system now“.
- Your JXD T9 will be restarted in a few minutes after that, and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.