K-TOUCH A1601 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset K-TOUCH A1601?
- At the beginning turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- The push Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When K-TOUCH logo appears release the Power button.
- Release Volume Up when the Android Robot picture pops up.
- In the next step click Volume Up + Power key together.
- Then select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Now choose Yes.
- After that select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.