K-TOUCH K9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset K-TOUCH K9?
- In the first step switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Let go of the Power button when you see the K-TOUCH logo.
- Release Volume Up if the Android Robot image appears.
- Click the Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- Then choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- After that select Yes from the menu and click Volume Up once.
- At last, choose Reboot system now by using Volume Up.
- Perfect! Your device will be without any password needed to unlock.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.