K-TOUCH X21 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset K-TOUCH X21?
- First of all, switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press Volume Up and Power button together.
- If the K-TOUCH logo pops up release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up when the Android Robot picture shows up.
- Then click Volume Up + Power key to enable Recovery Mode.
- Nextly, use Volume buttons to choose Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power key once.
- Now select Yes from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- At last, choose Reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Excellent! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.