KALLEY Element 4 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KALLEY Element 4?
- In order to perform Hard Reset operation, your KALLEY Element 4 should be turned off, so you should hold down Power Key for a few seconds to do that.
- Wait till for your phone to be completely turned off, and after thay hold down combination of keys Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- In the appeared menu, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- And in the next step, you should select option “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm this operation.
- Wait for a few seconds for data wipe to complete, and after that select option “reboot system now” to restart your smartphone.
- Your KALLEY Element 4 will be restarted in about a minute after that and that’s it.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.