KARBONN A1 PLUS Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN A1 PLUS?
- If your screen is locked and you wish to bypass the lock screen, the only way out is to perform the Hard Reset operation. To do that, press the Power key and select the Power off option on your screen.
- Afterward, press and hold the Volume Down button together with the Power button. When the logo appears, release the Power key.
- When you see the Recovery Mode, scroll down to the Wipe data/factory reset option using your Volume Down button for scrolling and the Power key to choose.
- On the following screen, use the same combination of keys, go to the Yes — delete all user data option. The operation will take a little while.
- At last, you will have to go to the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! You have learned the proper way to perform the Factory Reset operation on your KARBONN A1 PLUS .
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.