KARBONN A105 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN A105?
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Secondly, keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when you see Boot Mode.
- Here scroll down to “Recovery” by using Volume Up and press the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- When Android Robot shows up click the Power key.
- Then use Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and accept it by using Volume Up.
- In this menu choose “yes” by using same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose “reboot system now” by using Volume Up.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.