KARBONN A2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN A2?
- Turn off the device.
- Next remove and reinsert the battery.
- Hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- When you are in recovery menu, the select “Wipe data / Factory Reset” option.
- Now press Power button to confirm this option.
- Choose in the next step option “Yes–Delete all user data”, and confirm it with Power button.
- After completion of the process, your device will reboots.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.