KARBONN A50 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN A50?
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Now press and hold together Volume Up + Power button.
- Then you will see green screen (don’t release Volume Up key).
- When you see red screen (maybe after 10 seconds), release Volume Up button.
- Next you should see Recovery options.
- From the menu choose “wipe data with factory reset” and press Power button for 2 seconds.
- After that select “yes”, and accept this with pressing Power button for 2 seconds.
- Choose options “reboot”.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.