KARBONN A5S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN A5S?
- At the beginning switch off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Scroll down to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- If you have a trouble with choosing Recovery you should watt the following youtube tutorial.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option “reboot system now” using Volume Up rocker.
- That’s all. The factory reset operation should be completed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.