KARBONN Aura Sleek Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN Aura Sleek?
- Switch off the KARBONN Aura Sleek by holding down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release of all keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- While holding Power key press the Volume Up once.
- After that, use Volume Down to select “wipe data/factory reset” and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Now the phone is erasing all personal data and customized data.
- In the last step accept option “reboot system now” by using Power rocker.
- The hard reset process will be done as soon as the KARBONN Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.