KARBONN Titanium Frames S7 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN Titanium Frames S7?
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the device.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- Now select “Recovery”. Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot image pops up press Volume Up + Power button again.
- Now choose “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select “yes” and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.