KARBONN Titanium S5 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN Titanium S5?
- If you want to perform the Hard Reset operation, the first thing you have to do for that is to press the Power button for a while and then tap on the Power off option.
- Next, press the Volume Up key and hold it down together with the Power button until the red screen appears.
- Wait for the Recovery Mode and once it appears on your screen, start to use your Volume keys to scroll up and down and the Power key to select. This way, go to the Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Once you’re ready to perform the Hard Reset operation, click on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- When the operation is done, tap on the Reboot system now option.
- Awesome! You have learned the proper way to perform Hard Reset on your KARBONN Titanium S5.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.