KARBONN Titanium S9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KARBONN Titanium S9?
- If you want to reset your device to its factory state and bypass the screen lock, you have to press the Power button for a while and then select the Power off option on your device.
- Afterward, press the Power button and the Volume Up key and hold them down until you can see the Boot Mode on your screen.
- There, using the Volume Up button to scroll and the Volume Down key to select, go to the Recovery Mode.
- Once, you’re done, the Android robot has to appear on your screen. To skip it, tap on the Power button.
- To navigate on the following screen, use the Volume up and down buttons. To confirm, tap on the Power button. This way, go to the Wipe data/Factory reset option.
- On the following screen, tap on the Yes — delete all user data option.
- To restart your phone, go to the Reboot system now option.
- Well done! Now you know the proper way to perform the Hard Reset on your KARBONN Titanium S9.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.