KEKAI S5 Gio Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KEKAI S5 Gio?
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key if the KEKAI logo shows up.
- Release Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Use Volume buttons to select wipe data/ factory reset and click the Power key.
- Then choose yes from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- At the end select reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during that process. All your installed apps will be also deleted.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.