KINGWEAR KW10 Pro Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KINGWEAR KW10 Pro?
- Let’s start by turning on your KINGWEAR KW10 Pro. To do it press and hold the Side button.
- After that swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Panel.
- Now tap on the Settings icon.
- Next, scroll down and tap on the Restart option.
- Afterward, tap on the Checkmark to confirm.
- Great work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.