KOOBEE Halo H2 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KOOBEE Halo H2?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that push Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the Android Robot image.
- Then press Volume Up + Power key to enable Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and confirm with the Power button.
- After that select “Yes” from the menu and click the Power key.
- At end select “reboot system now” with the Power button.
- Well done! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.