KOOBEE Star S3 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KOOBEE Star S3 Plus?
- At first switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons if the Android Robot image appears.
- Then press Volume Up + Power key to enable Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and click the Power key.
- After that select “Yes” from the menu and click the Power button.
- At the end choose “reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Good job!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.