KRIP K65 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KRIP K65?
- At first turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Release all buttons if Boot Mode shows up.
- In this mode choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot logo shows up hold down Volume Up + Power button.
- Now use Volume keys to choose Wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button.
- In the next step select Factory data reset option.
- Finally select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Great! Your device will be password-free.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.