KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1069 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KRUGER & MATZ Eagle 1069?
- At the very beginning press the Power button for a few seconds to switch off your device.
- Then push Volume Up + Power button together.
- Let go of the Power key when you see KRUGER & MATZ logo on the screen.
- If Android Robot image appears let go of Volume Up.
- After that click Volume Up + Power button together.
- Nextly, go to Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm that.
- Select Yes with the same keys.
- Now choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Excellent! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.