KRUGER & MATZ Move 9 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KRUGER & MATZ Move 9?
- First of all, press the Power key for a few moments to switch off your smartphone.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power button together.
- When the Boot Mode pops up on the screen lt go of all buttons.
- Then use Volume Up to select Recovery and click Volume Down.
- If you see Android Robot image click Volume Up + Power key once.
- After that go to Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Nextly, you should choose Yes option with the same keys as before.
- At the end, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be deleted.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.