KYOCERA Digno C Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset KYOCERA Digno C?
- At first, turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that push and hold Volume Down + Power key together.
- When you see Android logo on the screen release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Down when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select Wipe data / factory reset by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then go to Yes — delete all user data to start that process.
- At the end, choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.