LANIX L540 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LANIX L540?
- Push the Power key and from the option list tap on the “Power key” + “OK”.
- Now, hold down Power + Volume Up keys. When LANIX logo appear release Power button.
- Here is the Recovery mode. You can move by the Volume rocker and select by the Power key.
- Go to the “wipe data/factory reset“ and confirm operation by the “yes”.
- Now, wiping will end, and select “reboot system now“.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.