LARK Ultimate X4 10.1 3G-IPS Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LARK Ultimate X4 10.1 3G-IPS?
- Firstly, turn off the device by pressing the Power button.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You may release held buttons when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode press the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose the wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Select yes — delete all data when asked to confirm.
- Use the Power button to accept the option reboot system now.
- Well done!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.