LAVA A82 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA A82?
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- After that release the Power button when you see LAVA logo on the screen.
- If Android Robot appears let go of the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Up + Power button one more to time to go to Recovery Mode.
- From the menu choose “Wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Volume keys to navigate and confirm it with the Power button.
- In the next step by using Volume buttons scroll down to “Yes” and press the Power key to accept that.
- When Recovery Mode shows up again just use the Power key to select “reboot system now”.
- Well done! Wait for a moment and your phone will be ready to use.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.