LAVA Benco Iris 59 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA Benco Iris 59?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In this mode select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image shows up press Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In Recovery Mode choose “wipe data/factory reset“. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now you should select “yes” and click the Power button.
- Finally choose “reboot system now” by using the Power key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.