LAVA Iris 870S Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA Iris 870S?
- Let’s commence by turning the device off. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- After that press and hold the Power button and Volume Up button together.
- Wait until the Boot Menu appears on the screen, and then release both buttons.
- Use the Volume Up button to scroll through the menu and select the Recovery Mode. Then press the Volume Down button to continue.
- When the “No command” screen appears, hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Now the Recovery Menu should appear on the screen. Use the Volume buttons to navigate through it.
- Now scroll down to Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to continue.
- Then scroll down to Yes and press the Power button to confirm. Wait a couple of seconds for the process to complete.
- Lastly, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Your device will reboot and after a while, the ” Welcome” screen should appear.
- Excellent work! Rember that performing this operation will remove all of your data from the device.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.