LAVA IRIS 880 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA IRIS 880?
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode shows up.
- Use Volume Up to choose Recovery and Volume Down to accept it.
- Press Volume Down + Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then select Yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Great! All your data will be erased when the process is ended.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.