LAVA Iris Fuel F1 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA Iris Fuel F1?
- In the beginning, turn off your device. To do so press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- Next, press and hold the Power button + Volume Up button.
- Wait until the Lava logo appears on the screen, then release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Up button.
- When the “No Command” screen appears, release all buttons, then press the Power button + Volume Up button.
- Then use the Volume Up and the Volume Down buttons to move through the “Recovery Mode” menu.
- Next, scroll down to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Afterward, move down to the “YES” and press Power button to confirm.
- Scroll to the “Reboot System Now” and press the Power button to restart your device.
- With this the Factory Reset process is complete. You can use the Factory Reset to unlock your phone if you forgot your pin/pattern lock.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.