LAVA P7 Plus Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA P7 Plus?
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons until Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- After that let go of these keys and choose “Recovery” by using Volume Down key.
- If you see Android Robot on the screen press Volume Up + Power buttons once.
- Here use Volume keys to choose “Wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to accept it.
- Then select “Yes” by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose “Reboot system now” with the Power key.
- Good job! Wait for a couple of seconds and your device will be ready to use.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.