LAVA R3 Note Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA R3 Note?
- At first switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up + Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if Boot Mode appears.
- Choose Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot picture appears press Volume Up and Power button.
- Then select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose Yes and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! During this operation all your files including musics, movies, images will be deleted.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.