LAVA R5s Play Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA R5s Play?
- Press and hold Power Button to switch off the phone.
- Press simultaneously Volume Up and Power Button.
- When Boot Mode Screen appears, use Volume Up button to navigate and Volume Down to select Recovery Mode.
- When you see lying Android Robot, press Volume Up Button and Power Button.
- In Recovery menu choose Wipe data/factory reset, confirm by Power Button.
- Confirm by selecting Yes.
- Finally, select Reboot system now.
- Now your phone has user data erased and factory settings restored.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.