LAVA V+6 Prime Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA V+6 Prime?
- Switch Off your Phone by Power Button.
- Now use Power Key and Volume Up Key to awake Boot Mode.
- Next choose Recovery Mode.
- Select “wipe data/factory reset” by Volume Down Key and confirm by Power Key.
- And now select “yes, delete all user data“, confirm it by Power Button.
- In Recovery Mode choose “reboot system now” by using Power Key.
- Finally, your Smartphone should work better, hopes you enjoy Hard Reset power. 🙂
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.