LAVA X41+ Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA X41+?
- In the first step switch off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power button when LAVA logo shows up and if you see Recovery Mode let go of the Volume Up button.
- Here navigate by using Volume buttons to choose “Wipe data/factory reset” and press the Power button to accept that.
- Now select “Yes” by using Volume keys to scroll down and press the Power key to confirm it.
- At last use the Power button to choose “Reboot system now”.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.