LAVA Z93 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LAVA Z93?
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Then choose Recovery Mode by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- If the Android Robot picture appears push Power button and press Volume Up once.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! During this operation all your files including musics, movies, images was deleted.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.