LEAGOO Z13 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LEAGOO Z13?
- At first, switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- If Boot Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now choose Recovery Mode. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When the Android Robot image appears push Volume Up + Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In the next step choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select yes from the menu and press the Power button.
- Finally, choose reboot system now by using the Power key.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.