LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Eco Edition Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LeEco Le Pro 3 AI Eco Edition?
- At the very beginning press the Power button for a few seconds to switch off the phone.
- Now push and hold Volume Up and Power key for a short while.
- When the Android Robot logo appears let go of all buttons and click the Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Then select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- After that choose Yes.
- At the end, use the Power key to select Reboot system now.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.