LEMFO H30 Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LEMFO H30?
- In the beginning, turn on your LEMFO H30 watch. You can do that by pressing and holding the Power button.
- After the device turns on, swipe left on the screen to open the menu
- Now swipe up on the screen until you find the Settings icon, then tap on it.
- Next, tap on the Factory Reset option.
- Then tap on Yes/Reset to confirm.
- After a while, the resetting process should be complete and your watch should be restored to factory default settings.
- Great work!
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.