LENOVO A278T Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LENOVO A278T?
- The smartphone must be switched off, so hold down the Power key for a short while
- Then press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release the Power key as soon as you see the LENOVO logo on the screen.
- Let go of the Volume Up as soon as the Recovery Mode popsu up.
- Next, choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using and use the Power key to confirm your choice.
- Afterwards choose “yes” from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option “reboot system now” by using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.