LENOVO Smart Tab M8 LTE Hard Reset is a device reset to factory settings. This operation deletes all data, settings, passwords and applications in the memory device. Hard Reset operation is most commonly used to repair a damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale. Hard Reset operation will wipe all data, bypass screen lock and restore device software to factory state.
How to hard reset LENOVO Smart Tab M8 LTE?
- Let’s commence, Power off your tablet by pressing the Power button and selecting Power off.
- There, if your device is off, press and hold Power button and Volume up till you see Lenovo logo.
- Now, you should see android Recovery mode select Wipe data/ factory reset using Volume keys and confirm it with the Power button.
- Confirm your decision by selecting Yes and wait for the device to do its job.
- When your device finishes Hard reset it will reboot and you will see android setup screen.
Finish! Your device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
*Take a backup: Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data, because the operation is irreversible and recover previous data and settings will not be possible.
*Caution: Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. However, you need to make sure the device has over 30% battery so the process does not stop halfway.